2014年2月16日日曜日

Heavy Snow Again

Heavy Snow Again in Japan.

I went business trip to Tokyo yesterday,Feb 14th.Since it was rainy or little snowy in Chiba in the morning,I was able to go smoothly to Tokyo.

After the business meeting,I went to dinner with the meeting members. And after dinner,I was on the way home by train….......



It was snowing outside and the train had stopped at a staion at about 22 o'clock.After 1 hour,the train started to the next stasion.But it stopped again.

After all I was on the train all night long and I got to Kisarazu station next morning.It was about 7:30 am!

From the station I got on a bus and walked from the nearest bus stop to the dormitory on the snow-wetted road like a photo below.





Finally I got to my room at 8:50.
I'm soooooooo tired.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿